Sooo we know we have been a bit MIA on the blogging front lately, but in our defense we have been Jet setting here, there and everywhere lately. Lucky for you we have been snapping shots along the ways so you feel just like you were stowed away in our luggage. Take a peek at some of our insta fav’s from this past month and get an idea of whats to come on this very blog!
Follow more behind the scenes details on our instagram @beauandarrowevents
Posted by Beau & Arrow Events on August 6, 2013
Happy Tuesday Beaus! Know you’ve been seeing a TON of our Big Day posts, so we thought it was about time we gave you a sneak peek of what our May looked like-through the eyes of our instagram.
All photos by yours truly except for Top Left & Bottom Left are Logan Cole and Middle Bottom is one of our lovely interns, Justine Breen! Flowers seen in photos all done by the lovely Root 75. Love those gals!
Posted by Beau & Arrow Events on June 11, 2013
Well, October has sure flown by! Feels like just yesterday we were sharing our September sneaks. Three wedding weekends in a row and a BIG upcoming wedding keeps you busy! See what we’ve been up to this past month in our instagram snaps and check out next month’s wedding projects!
1. A bar with a view from Moss Rentals at our Martin Johnson House wedding!
2. Concert inspired save-the-dates made by our couple’s bestie- too cool!
3. Painting with peach and purple for an upcoming wedding…
4. Surf inspired paper elements by Brightly Designed
5. Ceremony backdrop for a fun wedding at The Redbury in Hollywood
6. Gorgeous flower mock up by Modern Bouquet!!
7. Getting up close & personal with Jess’s bouquet by Root 75
8. Office necessity- Mrs. Lilien’s Cocktail Swatchbook
9. Perfectly pink candies for a very special wedding!
Can’t wait till next month to see what we’re up to!? Follow beauandarrowevents on Instagram right now…..
Posted by Beau & Arrow Events on October 30, 2012
Hey Beaus, we thought it would be fun to show some snaps of happenings from this month- projects, goodies, events, you know the usual! Hope you enjoy these little bite-size Beau & Arrow sneaks on this lovely Wednesday!
1. The never ending scale project 2. Gorgeous flowers from Modern Bouquet at Swoon by Katie‘s Baby Shower! 3. Stripey straws & sequins, does it get any better? 4. Yup, we got a fun Palm Springs wedding this weekend 5. Two Rubies Card from our paper product shoot with Joielala 6. Fringe! 7. Soooo many golden hangers 8. Edward Sharpe Lyrics 9. Paper flowers & pinwheels from a wedding earlier this month
We would love to see any fun projects you are working on this fall- instagram pics welcome!!
Posted by Beau & Arrow Events on September 26, 2012