We are beyond thrilled to be featured on the fabulous blog, 100 Layer Cake, this morning! Seriously, the best! Adam & Joanna’s dreamy wedding captured by Jessica Claire was one of our faves this Spring. We loved the inspiration behind their big day and it was so fun seeing it come to life on the actual wedding day. Take a peek at the lovely pics below to see all of the fun details and romantic shots of the couple…
All of the vendors rocked this one- paper elements by Color Me Carla, florals by Isari, linens by La Tavola, rentals from Classic Party Rentals, delicious food from Border Grill. Big thanks to Jessica Claire for capturing the day so beautifully! We are so glad that it was featured today on 100LC!
Posted by Beau & Arrow Events on September 11, 2013
Well, October has sure flown by! Feels like just yesterday we were sharing our September sneaks. Three wedding weekends in a row and a BIG upcoming wedding keeps you busy! See what we’ve been up to this past month in our instagram snaps and check out next month’s wedding projects!
1. A bar with a view from Moss Rentals at our Martin Johnson House wedding!
2. Concert inspired save-the-dates made by our couple’s bestie- too cool!
3. Painting with peach and purple for an upcoming wedding…
4. Surf inspired paper elements by Brightly Designed
5. Ceremony backdrop for a fun wedding at The Redbury in Hollywood
6. Gorgeous flower mock up by Modern Bouquet!!
7. Getting up close & personal with Jess’s bouquet by Root 75
8. Office necessity- Mrs. Lilien’s Cocktail Swatchbook
9. Perfectly pink candies for a very special wedding!
Can’t wait till next month to see what we’re up to!? Follow beauandarrowevents on Instagram right now…..
Posted by Beau & Arrow Events on October 30, 2012
of what’s to come! Here is just the tip of the iceberg of all of the amazing photos from our most recent photo shoot with Katie Neal Photography! Can’t wait to share more of the details, but these shots of the lovely ladies will have to tide you over for now…
Posted by Beau & Arrow Events on December 8, 2011